Transferring Money by telephone has become a habit over the last few years. Just wait; let me put you right a little bit. We transfer Money with the phone, but with the help of the net. We transfer Money, power up again, and do many other Netbanking-related works with a good internet connection.
But have you ever transferred Money and recharged your phone without a net connection? Sometimes, when there is no net connection around you, you have to do an instant transaction, recharge your phone immediately, transfer Money, or balance inquest.
Table of Contents
I know you will get blown away because you need to have a careful way or a right way you believe in this kind of place or position. However, there is no need for great fear as I am here with an answer. I will tell you how to transfer money and recharge your phone without a net connection.
However, several methods are there to do such a thing. But, only some of the ready (to be used) methods for making payments without a net connection are useful. Some are only readily available to some, and still, in the same way, methods need telephone operation of the number on a list. So, we need safe, ready support that is easily useful and readily available for everyone.
How it started
Here comes UPI 123PAY. For more details about it and how to transfer Money and recharge your phone using UPI 123pay, follow the given instructions.
Firstly, you will need to dial*99#’, also experienced as the USSD support. The USSD support is basically support that got started in India for all smartphone users and non-smartphone users by the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) in November 2021, before the UPI network was started in the country.
Moreover, as it started, the ‘*99#’ service had limited support, and only two telecom service providers (TSPs), BSNL and MTNL, were offering this support. But in August 2016, NPCI unsegregated two digits, electronic payment methods (UPI and*99#), letting users send and get Money using a UPI ID or Payment address.
Also, check this Car Dealership Tycoon Codes
How to Transfer Money without an internet connection
- Firstly, you have to register yourself on the BHIM app.
- Create a UPI account and complete the one-time registration process.
- The form appeared on the screen.
- Enter your correct phone number that is linked to your bank account.
- Now, open a digital pad on the phone.
- Type *99#
- Now, a new menu will open. It comprises seven options My Profile, Send Money, Receive Money, Pending Request, Check Balance, UPI PIN, and Transaction.
- Press number 1 from your digital pad and select Send Money.
- Now an option appears whether you want to send money through a bank account number, UPI ID, Phone number, or IFSC code.
- Now you have a choice first; if you choose UPI, you must enter the beneficiary’s UPI ID.
- If you choose the phone number option, you must enter the number of the person you want to send money to.
- If you choose the bank account option, you must enter the recipient’s bank account number, or in other cases, you have to enter an 11-digit IFSC code.
- You have to choose any one option from all of them.
- Then enter the amount that you want to send.
- Now, enter your UPI PIN and press the send option on the screen.
- Now your transaction is completed.
Moreover, when the transaction process is complet, you receive a text message on your phone for confirmation and your reference ID. You can save the recipient as a beneficiary for future transactions.