Last Year, Several Indian trademarks made a come-back against the greatly-sized Chinese players. Micromax is one of them. That made a revival With the Micromax IN Series, especially for the India Market. The Micromax IN Note 1 was officially launched back in November 2020. The IN Note 1 also had Camera 2 API Enabled By Default, so you can install any Google Camera or AKA Gcam Mod version. But In today’s Post, We Will Guide You on Downloading the amazing Google Camera For Micromax IN Note.
Table of Contents
What is Google Camera?
Google Camera is a camera application developed by Google for Android. It was initially supported on all devices running Android 4.4 KitKat and higher, but it is now only officially supported on Google’s Nexus and Pixel devices. It was publicly released for Android 4.4+ on the Google Play Store on April 16, 2014, and removed from public view on February 17, 2016.
Also, check this MIUI 12 for Redmi Note 7 Pro
Google Camera Features /GCAM APK Features
- HDR Enhanced and HDR + Option
- Astrophotography Mode
- Night Sight
- Google Lens
- Framing Hints Option For Better Photos
- Social Share Feature, which Helps to Share Photos Instantly with Up to 3 Social Media Apps
- Video Recording At 4K Video Recording Resolution is available.
- Video Stabilisation is also Available.
- Many Others, Like Photo Sphere, Panorama, and Time Lapse, are Working Fine
- Lens Blur, Slow Motion, Playground, RAW support, and More
How To Download Google Camera For Micromax IN Note 1
- Tap On the Below Download Link
- After Download Completes -> Open the Location where you have Downloaded the APK File
- Now Install the APK File As a Normal Application
- Open It and Allow All Permissions
- Now Your Ready To Use The Google Camera Or Gcam Mode on your Micromax IN Note 1 Smartphone
- But That’s Not the End. Now We Have to Use the CONFIG File Because If You Use GCAM Without Enabling CONFIG, Pictures Might Not Look Great As You Expect.
Important to note before proceeding.
- On your Android 7.0, you must enable it with camera2 API. You can also check compatibility using the Camera 2 API Probe APP. If it shows “LIMITED”, “FULL”, or “LEVEL 3”, then you have Camera 2 API Enabled.
- However, if it shows “LEGACY”, you must give it root access and enable the Camera 2 API on your device.
- If GCam is not working on Micromax’s In Note 1, you need to use the XML configuration file on your device.
- Different versions of Google Camera are available for the specific device, so you have to download the correct version of Apk, which matches the requirement of Micromax IN Note 1.
- Your device has to be enabled with a camera2 API.
- It was compatible with the latest Snapdragon Soc, Exynos, Kirin, and MediaTek smartphones.
- Only a few old versions, like GCam 4, support 32 bits, ARM 64.
- Now, APK can also work with an older version of an Android device.
- It requires GApps or replacements like microG and Android only.